Friday, August 7, 2009

Today's shopping

It's hard to have vacation. Just sitting around, being lazy, watching movies, drinking something cold, watching more movies and buying movies.

Today I went into town to spend some money. As usual I didn't have a clue what to get, but this is what it finally came down to:

The Giant Behemoth
- As a fan of giant monster movies, I haven't seen this one! I should be ashamed. I heard it's not the best, but fuck it. As long as there is a monster in it.

The Chairman
- Gregory Peck escapes EVIL communist China! Directed by the great J. Lee Thompson. Sounds great and I expect a lot of americans with lousy china-make up.

Heaven's Soldier's
- Sounds exactly like another remake of G.I Samurai - but korean. Maybe is good. I don't know.

Door to Silence
- The Gorefathers last movie. Heard it's shit, but I don't care. I need to have it.

Hitch-Hike
- Franco Nero, David Hess and Corinne Clery - can't be bad.

Werewolf Shadow
- I have to little Naschy-flick in my collections, so I decided to invest in this one. Cheap to.


5 comments:

Fredrik said...

I just heard a lot of good things about "Hitch-Hike" in one of the podcasts I follow (FilmJunk), looking forward to hear what you think of it.

Ninja Dixon said...

I like movies with few characters, like Bavas Rabid Dogs - a masterpiece. So I expect something good from this one :)

Jocke Andersson said...

Which Werewolf Shadow release did you get?

Ninja Dixon said...

The Anchor Bay UK-version. Second hand, so it was quite cheap. Is it cut?

Jocke Andersson said...

Its uncut but only has an english soundtrack. Its still a decent release though