It's hard to have vacation. Just sitting around, being lazy, watching movies, drinking something cold, watching more movies and buying movies.
Today I went into town to spend some money. As usual I didn't have a clue what to get, but this is what it finally came down to:
The Giant Behemoth
- As a fan of giant monster movies, I haven't seen this one! I should be ashamed. I heard it's not the best, but fuck it. As long as there is a monster in it.
- Gregory Peck escapes EVIL communist China! Directed by the great J. Lee Thompson. Sounds great and I expect a lot of americans with lousy china-make up.
- Sounds exactly like another remake of G.I Samurai - but korean. Maybe is good. I don't know.
Door to Silence
- The Gorefathers last movie. Heard it's shit, but I don't care. I need to have it.
- Franco Nero, David Hess and Corinne Clery - can't be bad.
- I have to little Naschy-flick in my collections, so I decided to invest in this one. Cheap to.