Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's shopping!

I didn't order so much today, just one movie from Play.com, but bought more dvds in the city after work:

Snuff-Movie
- Hate this title, and the working title (Man with a Movie Camera) was much better. It's an indie-production shot by Bernard Rose which seems interesting.

The Fox Family
- South Korean musical (!) it seems about a group of fox-people! I'm not sure what it is, but it was cheap and the cover was nice.

The Greatest American Hero  Season One
- The only reason why I bought this is because of nostalgia. And it was fucking cheap.

Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
- The ABUS-version for 50 kr. Long time since I saw the movie, so it will be fun to revisit.

The Krays
- Some british crime-drama. Nice 2-disc edition.

The Chain Reaction
- Ozploitation from the eighties in a nice special edition from Umbrella. Found this by chance in a second hand shop.

Tears of Kali
- Another blind buy. Have no idea if it's worth 69 kr.

Tooth and Nail
- Post-apocalyptic movie from the After Dark-project. Heard it's crap, but it could be interesting to.

Fear Dot Com
- Yes, I really dig this movie.

Serenity
- Haven't seen it, so it was time.

Millennium Season Two
- I have nothing bad to say about this show and I need to start on season two now.

That's it folk!

2 comments:

Jack J said...

I love Millennium as well and have got all three seasons. :o)

Mark Hodgson said...

Hi there Ninja,

Thanks for the comment on Black Hole Reviews about CASSANDRA CROSSING (that starred Ray 'Let Sleeping Corpses Lie' Lovelock). I meant to publish your coment but deleted it by mistake (damn my eyes?). Feel free to comment again and I'll try to do better next time...