I went to town to buy new shoes (I went to Stadium, walked right in and took the cheapest pair of black shoes there was) and then I bought some dvds to:
Der Bader-Meinhof Komplex
- Sure, it's probably a fantastic drama there. But I just want to get that seventies feeling and some squibs.
- Haven't seen it yet, so it's probably time.
- Some overhyped norwegian backwoods-slasher I guess.
- I bought it mostly because Jocke mentions it everyday at msn. So this is an effective way to keep him quiet ;)
Bridge to Hell
- A cheap crappy collection that I felt belonged in my collection.
The Last days of Pompeii
- The team from the original King Kong makes a disaster-movie! Count me in!
- Fun action that I haven't seen for ages.
- Martial arts with Gary Daniels.
I also got two bootlegs as a gift from my favorite shop:
- French crime.
- Have no idea what this is, but Donald Sutherland is in it. So that makes it interesting.