Monday, July 20, 2009

Exclusive: The infamous Sopkiw-napkin!!!

So here it is, the legendary napkin that I've mentioned in the Blastfighter-review. Some interesting swedish there, "Hey Do" and "Tjen Tjen", but that's not bad for a man who hasn't been in Sweden for many, many years :)

I wonder who's napkin it was? David Zuzelos or Michael Sopkiws? In any way, sometime in the future I can probably create exact copies of them with some simple do-it-yourself DNA-cloning kit.

Here's the exact message:

Yo! Fred!
Hey Do!
Tjen! Tjen!
They're all talking
about you in Boston!
Mr.God!

Of course it's possible to click on the photo to see it more close-up. If you want to feel how it is to be me and own something that Sopkiw has signed ;)

I will try to take some photos of the other signed stuff I have here at home, but no hurry. Life is long and... The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep. Remember. Miles to go before I sleep...

2 comments:

Jack J said...

If I ever make it to Stockholm I want a photo of you, me, and the napin. LOL.

Ninja Dixon said...

It's a deal! ;)