Friday, December 11, 2009

The Mutants of Nightmare City - part 7


This is a creepy lady from the famous hospital-sequence. Maybe the only mutant that looks scary in Nightmare City. Or maybe she looks scared, wondering why this brutal and drooling director has forced her to be in his movie?

Typical spanish mutant with Naschy-eyebrows and a ten minute-shadow. If I don't remember it wrong, this is the mutant that pretends to be normal to, so this proofs that acting-talents are everywhere!


When I see this female mutant I always think about Patricia Hearst. It's more the style, the fury, the brutality, not the looks. I love Patricia Hearst by the way, so this is the first time I got her name in any of my blogs!

1 comment:

CiNEZiLLA said...

Isn't there a dancing mutant in there somewhere?

That's one of my faves.

:)

J.