Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Miami Magma (2011)


There's a time in ever film geeks life when he just can't write about a movie he's seen - but still wanna share something from it. Miami Magma is a really, really, really stupid and actually quite boring disaster flick starring Brad Dourif in an extended cameo and written by then genius who gave us Savage Planet, MonsterArk and Wrong Turn 4. Personally, but that might just be me, I think a movie about a volcano eruption in Miami should have some disaster scenes... but hey, maybe I'm asking too much?

Anyway, here's the only interesting scene in the whole movie and also my nominee for the STUPIDEST DEATH SCENE EVER. Yeah.

Just a causal day at the tennis court. 
The bearded tennis teacher hits a ball! 
At the same time a sinister crack is appearing in the ground!
The blonde chick hits back! 
Suddenly lava spurts up from the crack!!!!

"What the fuck?"

Swoooosh! TENNIS-LAVA-BALL-KICK! Ultraman! 
"Alrighty, maybe I should...urghhh!" 
A dramatic insert of tennis racket falling to the ground.

"I didn't see that one coming!" 
Nasty flesh wound there, mister. 
NoooooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOooo!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Anyway, here's the only interesting scene in the whole movie and also my nominee for the STUPIDEST DEATH SCENE EVER."

Well.....I haven´t seen Miami Magma so I don´t know......for me one of the dumbest death scenes is kids playing baseball versus evil coca cola vendor machine in Maximum Overdrive (1986).

Being an evil robot myself that scene always makes laugh. Yes, that´s right.....it makes me laugh.

But this looks like cool flick, thanks Ninja.

Megatron