Friday, October 19, 2012

Man of the Week: Bin Bunluerit

I know very little of Bin Bunluerit, but this promotion photo from Roy Pah (ร้อยป่า, 1986) kinda made him an obvious choice for my short-lived series of Man of the Week posts. This is the first one since 2010! Well, enjoy - a half-naked, muscular man with a chainsaw is always welcome here at Ninja Dixon!


And for you who's interested in Thai movies, welcome to The Mee Noi Thai Movie Review - with two new, fresh reviews packed with killer crocodiles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"with two new, fresh reviews packed with killer crocodiles!"

Yeah I read them....looks like two cool flicks.

I think you should merge these two blogs into one super duper ninja dixon blog.

Either way, great work, ninja!

Megatron

Ninja Dixon said...

I had it that way before, but I want a separate blog for Thai movies - it's something that's quite rare, especially in English!

Thank you, as usual :)

vwstieber said...

Hey, did you notice how phallic that photo of the half-naked, muscular man with a chainsaw is? No? Yeah, I didn't either!

Ninja Dixon said...

I have NO idea what you're talking about! ;)