Friday, October 5, 2012

A message from a closeted sentimental softie...

No, I'm not gonna be a sentimental softie here (which I am in real life, believe me), but you all should know how damn much I appreciate you who visits the blog from time to time (and even daily), just reading or sometimes commenting. It means a lot, more than you all can understand actually.

As you all know I give up from time to time, feeling everything is pointless - including writing about movies I love (and even watching them) - but the reason why I'm always the return is the support I get from you all - from the numbers of readers to comments and sometimes even emails and tweets.

It's a tough life sometime, but it's way easier to get through with you lurking here on the blog :)

Thanks!

Ninja Dixon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, we love you!

Anonymous said...

Keep writing, keep watching films. It's the only thing I have to say.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're aware that you are appreciated. Have a good weekend, Fred.

Alex B. said...

Man, reading your reviews is an integral part of my life.

Anonymous said...

"As you all know I give up from time to time, feeling everything is pointless - including writing about movies I love (and even watching them)"

Well....take it easy...you don´t have to review a film everyday....as long as you keep doing it I´m happy.

Thanks for all the tips so far, ninja.

Megatron

William S. Wilson said...

Always enjoy reading your stuff so I'm glad you keep it coming for us!

Anonymous said...

THE MAN, THE LEGEND....ALWAYS! ;-)

reeferjournal said...

i only discovered your blog a few months ago and its already been an invaluable resource especially for movies i saw on crap vhs as a kid and then re-discovered through your reviews. Thank you for all of your effort.

forestofthedead said...

One of my favorite blogs.