Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A movie that never was: House of Zombies

It was so many years back now, but this was a movie we started pre-production on. The script was written, the location was found and cleared, we shot some test footage of stunts (I will find that sooner or later too), made a teaser poster (with me as a director, but later it was decided that Mattias Bloom would direct) and some early make-up tests. Well, then everything went down the drain.

But I found the poster and some make-up tests and I'm sharing it here with you all. As a detail I can mention that my main inspiration was the House-movies that Fulci and Lenzi did (including Ghosthouse, Hell's Gate and Black Demons). Cheesy, gory and entertaining standard-horror with a lot of stupid characters and blood.





No comments: