Sunday, February 7, 2010

More signed stuff

More stuff from my collection, which is of course very nerdy. But I can't stop myself. Sorry, you serious fans out there that prefer to admire on distance ;) 

Signed letter from Umberto Lenzi.

The infamous signed (and used) napkin, directly from Michael "Mr God" Sopkiw.

Yes, a signed photo by Charles Bronson. I never met him myself, and I bought this from a collector many years ago. I lost the proof of it's authenticity, so it's more or less worthless now.

Postcard from Enzo G. Castellari.


A signed VHS-tape, Dario Argento of course. I have four of these, on different movies (thanks to Blå Demonen!)

3 comments:

David A. Zuzelo said...

Ah MR. GOD! I know that day will live in infamy for the Media Blasters staff, but I had a great time that day and that signature was a highlight.
I wish I could have brought you along the day Mike Baronas and I spent in Cambridge with the Sopkiw family-hours over beers with Parsifal!
Great collection Fred, you aren't a geek, you just have WAY better stuff than most of us ;)

CiNEZiLLA said...

Dude. Don't confuse your treasures for being a Nerd. I'm taking this as a challenge, and will probably post some of my signed stuff soon too. If it's any cause for being a nerd, then add me to the list! ;)

Nigel M said...

I m jealous :(