Saturday, August 4, 2012

Next week will be...

...Jess Franco week! There will be, I hope, one sleazy Jess Franco film per day - from Monday to Friday. I've been quite busy and haven't been able to update Ninja Dixon as much as I would like to recently, especially the last few days.

I will go into a new project from Tuesday and work with that for two months, and that means I will probably have less time write reviews. But I'll do my best to keep it updated. That's why I've prepared a week with Franco, just to be able to get a starting with my new job and still having updates. Like television (where I work), blogging is also about cheating and preparing carefully to not let down the audience ;)

I've also deactivated myself on Facebook and Twitter, but just for a few days. I never had discipline to not just log in. Everything to be able to concentrate on my job.

Cya soon!
Ninja Dixon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"blogging is also about cheating and preparing carefully to not let down the audience ;)"

Well I like your blog....so I haven´t been let down...yet.

I can understand that you must priortize your work first.

Looking forward to the Jess Franco week.

Megatron

Anonymous said...

internet is already oversaturated wit jess franco-related topics, do somethin else

Ninja Dixon said...

Then I guess you have to read another blog. Bye.

Anonymous said...

Buzz off, Anonymous. ... Best of luck on your new project, Fred! Looking forward to Franco week.