Sunday, May 27, 2012

Upcoming: Once Upon a Time in Sweden Week!


Yeah, good ol' Ninja Dixon will TRY to deliver a slate of Swedish classics - but I promise to stay away from the obvious one, The Call Her One Eye (you can instead read this interesting text I wrote once - or just check out this nice photo of me and Christina). I just added two photos of Christina Lindberg to make more people to read this announcement! I'm not even sure Christina will be in any of the movies I'll be watching this week!

I will instead try to review a couple of movies that is rarely written about or just plain under-appreciated. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this upcoming week and the concept of Once Upon a Time in Sweden!

/Ninja Dixon


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

I will.....and think more people will....this time retweet you reviews to some of your friends....first the swedish contacts and then your foreign contacts.

I think this generate much wider interest then usual....

CiNEZiLLA said...

spännande... :D