Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More artwork from Hermit: Monster Killer!

Here's yet another sketch from the pre-production of Hermit: Monster Killer, and just this scene is a tribute to one of my favorite werewolf-films: Silver Bullet. Director Ola Paulakoski och producer Henrik Sjöman is on their way to find funding for the movie and if you want to help a very cool movie (I know, because I wrote the script!) with tons of gore, splatter, humour and one helluva monster (I think 90 % of it will be animatronics to, not much animation) to be made - head over to IndieGoGo and support it with what you can afford! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"and just this scene is a tribute to one of my favorite werewolf-films: Silver Bullet."

I didn´t know that....Silver bullet is not a favorite of mine but I hope you have read the book by King.

It has some really nice illustrations.

Good luck with the project.

Megatron