Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The End...


...for a while anyway. I've been thinking for  quite a while now that blogs like this have no meaning, no purpose. There's millions of cult movie blogs out there and the world will be a better place without one of them. No, I will probably return sooner or later. The drug called "writing overly positive reviews of movies no one likes" is strong. I just need a vacation, maybe try to stop watching movies for a while. Go on with my life, do something that will make me feel better and smarter.

I might be back tomorrow. Or next week. Or next month or maybe next year. I don't know. You know me better.

Cya.
Fred


12 comments:

Nylander said...

I'll be here when you decide to pick this up again. Thanks for all the entertainment provided here.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. For a while I've been thinking to close my blog too, it's only writing excercises.
Your blog was different, and you know that. If you'll come back, I'll be here reading everything you write as usual.

Richard of DM said...

Ditto what Nylander said. You make "writing overly positive reviews of movies no one likes" into an art form. Come back after you discover this important fact: Life is overrated.

Anonymous said...

Ninja...this is sad news but like others commentators pointed out...I think you will return...one day.

I will keep reading your old entries....

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear. Hope you return soon.

Jack J said...

Bah! You'll be back on Friday.

forestofthedead said...

Hoping for your return, but take the time you need sir.

Anonymous said...

Well.... I read the blog (and appreciate it very much!)

/Sutter Cane

LeftFieldFilms said...

Even though I don't really comment, I have enjoyed your blog. I've been seeing a lot of bloggers on similar pages taking an indefinate hiatus, I hope you come back soon!

Michael.

CiNEZiLLA said...

"writing overly positive reviews of movies no one likes"

well there's the one single reason that we need you out here more than we need

writing negatively shitty reviews of movies few of us DO like

Aspettando il sole

Ninja Dixon said...

I'll be back.

Rebus said...

the sooner the better...your fan from Greece...you still inspire me so don't leave away ;) cheers! and of course your blog is not just a usual one but one the best worldwide...