Friday, January 13, 2012

Why don't watch an exotic Friday the 13th movie?

Today is Friday the 13th and that means that legions of horror nerds sits down with their friends (and some maybe alone...) and watches one or two or three or more Friday the 13th movies. Nothing wrong with that, I'm a big fan myself and have them all in my collection. Why don't surprise your fellow nerd friends and watch the Bollywood Friday the 13th or the Indonesian "remake"? Yes, the first movie actually exists in more exotic and bizarre versions, none of them including a Jason - but are more or less identical regarding plot and murders! Check out my reviews and thank me later for making your friends disappointed for watching a treasure hunt and singing dancing instead of the typical plot devices of Friday the 13th!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I think more musical horrors should be made....I don´t know if you seen these films...Phantom of the Paradise (1974),Forbidden Zone (1982 made by Richard and his brother Danny Elfman), Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical(2005)....not really horror but very funny odd musicals....yeah, ninja...I think, I want read more musicals review this month...hahahhah